Standard Chartered Bank and MobiTech Water Solutions
Terms and Conditions
- The Offer
- MobiTech Water Solutions shall extend up to a 10% discount on smart metering products.
- Discount will be applied as per below:
|Product||No. of Meters||Discount rate|
Prepaid water meters
|101 – 300||8%|
|300 & above||10%|
- Mobi-Water will be solely responsible for the discount offer on smart metering products to SCB clients.
- MobiTech Water Solutions will apply the discount offer to all qualifying Standard Chartered customers during the term of this project.
- The offer will be open to all Standard Chartered Bank customers paying for the solutions using SCB Debit or Credit Card or loan facilities.
- Approval for personal unsecured loans, business loans or other financing solutions by SCB shall be at the sole discretion of the Bank in line with its internal policies, terms and conditions.
- Cost and Charges
- Due to input cost variability, sustainable product prices are subject to review by MobiTech Water Solutions
- All quoted prices are Inclusive of V.A.T. and all relevant statutory requirements.
- Installation and transport costs apply.
- Payments shall be made as stipulated within the FAQs for this partnership.
- Dispatch of devices shall be made upon receipt of full payment.
- Any applicable refunds will be made in accordance with Mobi-water’s refund policy https://mobiwater.co.ke/refund-and-returns-policy/
- Lead time
- Delivery time of devices shall depend on availability, type, and number of quantities. This shall be confirmed upon issuing of invoice.
- Hardware Warranty
- MobiTech Water Solutions shall provide a 2-year warranty on hardware components.
- Client is required to inform MobiTech Water Solutions staff if meters will be used outdoors/indoors to assess the need for protective cover.
- Aftersales support
- MobiTech Water Solutions shall provide after-sale support services within the warranty period to Troubleshoot Software or Hardware Solutions.
- The customer shall proactively inform MobiTech Water Solutions of any extensions and/or changes to interfaces or installation/device locations.
- The customer shall report any faults and errors that occur. The client shall observe any advice and instructions received from MobiTech Water Solutions employees.
- Complaints Handling
- All complaints should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com or call 0748 456 365.
- Complaints on email will be responded to within 1 business day.
- Complaints shall be resolved within 7 business days.